On May 25, 2022, TCS Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian and Deputy Secretaries- General BEK Bum-hym and SAKATA Natsuko visited Mr. BANG Sang-hoon, President and CEO of The Chosun Ilbo in latter’s office. Both sides exchanged views on the Trilateral Cooperation and, in particular, the International Forum for Trilateral Cooperation (IFTC) 2022 scheduled for June 14, 2022.
SG OU expressed her sincere appreciation for Mr. BANG’s continued support to the Trilateral Cooperation and the TCS. Emphasizing the strong relationship the TCS and Chosun Ilbo have maintained, SG OU spoke highly of the latter’s active role as an influential media outlet in Korea in promoting the spirit of “Lasting Peace, Common Prosperity, Shared Culture”. She then briefed Mr. BANG on some of TCS’ initiatives such as the Trilateral Youth Exchange Network (TYEN) and the IFTC. SG OU once again thanked Chosun Ilbo’s contribution to the IFTC as the Korean media partner and reaffirmed the TCS’ efforts to organize a successful and meaningful event.
Mr. BANG spoke highly of the role of the TCS during a tumultuous period in international relations. Stressing that the Trilateral Cooperation is for the benefit of all from a long-term perspective, Mr. BANG hoped the TCS would strive towards a cooperative Northeast Asia. In this regard, he pledged The Chosun Ilbo’s full support for TCS initiatives and wished the IFTC 2022 in June a great success.
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Kyoto Declaration of the 9th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP_CN_KR
- Jeju Declaration of the 8th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR_JP_CN
- Joint Action Plan Qingdao Action Plan of the 7th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting 2015-2017_KR_CN