- TC Activities
- 1st Trilateral Youth Speech Contest – Shared Culture, Shared Values, Co...
2022.02.26 The TCS held the 1st Trilateral Youth Speech Contest on February 26th, 2022, under the theme “Shared Culture, Shared Values and Common Challenges among China, Japan, and Korea”. The Speech Contest... Read more
- TC Activities
- Young Ambassador Program (YAP) 2021
2022.02.08 ~ 2022.02.25 The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) organized the Young Ambassador Program (YAP) 2021 online from February 8 to 25, 2022. Started in 2013, the YAP is a short-term student exchange progra... Read more
- TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian Met with Argentine Ambassador to ROK
2022.02.08 On February 8, 2022, TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian met with Amb. Alfredo Carlos BASCOU, Argentine Ambassador to the ROK, and Mr. Julián Alberto CANESSA, Deputy Chief of the Mission. Amb. BAS... Read more
- TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian Visited the Presidential Committee on Ageing...
2022.02.03 On February 3, 2022, TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian met with Mr. SEO Hyung-Soo, Vice Chairman of the Presidential Committee on Ageing Society and Population Policy at Government Complex Seoul. Bot... Read more
- Seminar & Forum
- Secretary-General OU Boqian Attended the RCEP Media & Think Tank Roundtab...
2022.01.23 On January 23, 2022, the RCEP Media & Think Tank Roundtable Forum was held online by China Institute for Reform and Development Institute (CIRD), China Daily and Hainan Institute for Free Trade... Read more
- 13th CJK Personnel Policy Network Joint Training Program for Young/Middle-lev...
2022.01.18 ~ 2022.01.19 The 13th China-Japan-Korea Personnel Policy Network Joint Training Program for Young/Middle-level Public Employees was held online from January 18 to 19. Hosted by the National Personnel Authority... Read more