The TCS is looking for qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
(1) Intern (Department of Economic Affairs)
(2) Number of Position : 2
2. Job description and qualifications
(1) Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Director of Economic Affairs, the Interns will be responsible for some or all of the following tasks:
•Provide support for making the publication of the Trilateral Statistics;
•Collect and update from the database of other international organizations such as World Bank, IMF, ADB, OECD, UNCTAD, and so forth;
•Review and edit the date to ensure accuracy;
•Assist to make the graphs and charts according to the data;
•Proofread the designing and publication edition: and,
Support other projects/activities in Department of Economic Affairs.
•Citizens of P.R.China, Japan, and ROK
•Proficiency in both written and oral English
•Major in Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Regional Studies or other Social Science desired (other fields can also be considered.)
•Working knowledge of common computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
3. Employment Conditions
(1) Paid internship
(2) Internship period: End of June – end of August (2 months)
(3) Duty station: Seoul, Republic of Korea (location of TCS)
(4) Working hours: Five days a week, 40 hours per week
(5) The terms and conditions of the above intern recruitment observe internal policies of the TCS.
4. How to Apply
(1) Applications should be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no written test and interviewing process for this position.
(2) Required Documents include 1) Employment Application Form (attached); 2) Self-introduction letter in English; 3) Certificate of highest level of education, and 4) official English standardized test scores.
The email subject must state, “TCS application_name_interns(DOE).” Incomplete applications will not be considered.
(3) Deadline: 21 June 2016
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone call will be accepted.