The TCS is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
- (1) General Service Staff (Administrative Officer, G2) (Vacancy number: 2014-MGT-403)
2. Job description and qualifications
Under the supervision of the Director of Management, the Administrative Officer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be responsible for and provide technical support for Information Technology (IT) and Communication related issues. Specific tasks include developing and maintaining the hardware and software of PCs, printers, internet, network server, Office 365 – e-mail, calendar, Team site, cloud drive, etc. –, and TCS website in cooperation with Socio-cultural department.
- Manage TCS digital archive system. Specific tasks includes maintaining archive server, drafting rules and guideline, and reviewing the archiving process and final documents registered by staffs.
- Explore research on ERP system, and actively initiate the strategic planning and operational goals for possible adoption of the system, which needs comprehensive understanding about administrative structure and practice of the organization.
- Undertake other general office duties as may be requested by the Director of Management.
- Citizens of China, Japan or ROK
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration or IT related areas preferred.
- Working experience in the related field (digital archive, server or website maintenance) preferred
- Proficiency in both written and oral English (working language of the TCS). For administrative staff, proficiency in Korean will be an asset.
- Team player who can work with people from a broad range of backgrounds and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of common computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
3. Employment Conditions
- (1) Starting date: Nov/December, 2014 (negotiable)
- (2) Initial contract for maximum one year including a three-month paid probationary period
- Potential to become a regular employee upon completion of the contract-based employment for 2 contract terms following a performance evaluation
- (3) Working hours: Five days a week, 40 hours per week
- (4) Annual salary rate to be applied: KRW33,300,000/year (except probation period)
- (5) Staff benefits: Social Security (National Pension, National Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Industrial Accident Insurance), retirement pension, commuter allowance, overtime pay, etc.
4. Selection Process
- (1) 1st round: Application review
- (2) 2nd round: Interview for the applicants who pass the first round
- Applicants who pass the first round will be individually notified with the date, method and location of the interview.
5. Required Documents
- (1) Employment Application Form (attached form)
- (2) A self-introduction letter in English (the letter should be no more than two pages)
- (3) Certificate of the highest level of education
- (4) Official English standardized test scores (e.g. TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS, etc.) if available; (If applicable, Chinese, Japanese or Korean standardized test scores (optional))
6. How to Apply
- (1) Application should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (2) Application Period: 2014.10.02 ~ 2014.10.17
- The subject of the email must state, “TCS application_name_vacancy number”
- Applications which have been submitted will not be returned, and admission may be revoked if the information on the application form is deemed to be false
If you have any other inquiries, please email to: email@example.com.